I agree with ahmad
reflection about last two weeks computer class was interesting and beneficial,
therefore I enjoy attending this class. In last two weeks our teacher padmini
spent time and effort to teach us how we work through blogger and make our blogger
private or public and how we add some pictures or even videos. Also we
established new account of delicious bookmark link which is important to search
about an academic subjects, like herbal medicine. And top of that we learned
how to connect any link we like with our blogger.
In addition we‘ve learned
how to protect our privacy of hackers. By choosing complicated pass word which
contains numbers and letters to make it hard for any hackers to find out any
important information like bank account and so on.
Tomorrow I think
will have enough time to study about Facebook and other applications, also we
do more practice on what we done in last few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment